Welcome to J&J Bed and Breakfast
We are situated in the small seaside town of Ballycastle on the North Antrim coast. Our B&B is located within walking distance from The Ballycastle Beach and the town which offers a range of shops and cafes.
We offer all our guests relaxing and comfortable accommodation whilst they are with us. All rooms are ensuite and decorated to the highest standard and gated parking is available to all guests.
Our B&B is ideal for anyone who is interested in exploring the surrounding area including The Giants Causeway, Rathlin Island, the various locations used for the filming of the popular HBO TV series Game of Thrones and the Glens of Antrim.
In line with the recent government announcements, we look forward to being able to welcome back our guests this summer and beyond.
The health and safety of our guests has always been our top priority. To ensure our guests feel as safe as possible during these unprecedented times, we are taking the following precautions:
- We will be operating at a reduced capacity and will be staggering breakfast times to enable social distancing.
- In addition to our already extremely high cleaning standards:
- Rooms will be cleaned with antibacterial products.
- Bedding will be washed at 60 degrees with an additional anti-bacterial product.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on arrival and in the breakfast room.
- Anti-bacterial wipes will be available in all our rooms.
- PPE will be worn by the host.
- We request that all guests inform us of their arrival time in advance.
This information is subject to change in line with future government guidance. For the latest information, please refer to our website and social media. Please also feel free to get in touch.